ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: How to set tax info (VAT) as an adjustment into the ecommerce cart?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:22:14 GMT
Jonatan,

Oops, sorry I have read it too fast. You are right, this is currently missing as outlined
by the "Discounts applied per line"
section on the wiki page.
A jira and a patch will be apreciated!

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jonatan Soto" <seniledementia@gmail.com>
Thanks Jacques, but I read this thread several times. I understand that now
the prices can be showed with VAT included. What I would like to do when the
cart page is shown is something like this:

Product     |     Adjustments (VAT & others)      |     Price (VAT included)
Product1   |     IVA 18% - 18€                          |        118€
Product2   |     IVA 8% -  8€                            |         108€

                    Total IVA: 26€                               Total: 226€

This is a common practice in Spain. That's why I said I would like to
consider each VAT as an item adjustment, and I think it should be added for
each ShoppingCartItem object. What do you think?

--
-----

Jonatan Soto