ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shailen <khichi.shailen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is brands supported in ofbiz ?
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:42:39 GMT
Yes Hans, Raj has got it right. We have brand name. A user can enter
anything in that free text field. Also if I select a particular
manufacturer then I should not be able to select brand of another
manufacturer. So I idea to introduce a new brand table and
manufacturer-brand table get points.

Regards,
Shailen (khichi.shailendra@gmail.com)
+91-9216020360