ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shailen <khichi.shailen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is brands supported in ofbiz ?
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:43:28 GMT
Thanks Abhishake for your inputs. but IMO brand and categories are two
different things as a brand can only be associated with only one
manufacturer while a category can be associated with multiple manufacturers.
So how can I restrict this association of multiple manufacturers?

Regards,
Shailen (khichi.shailendra@gmail.com)
+91-9216020360
Mohali, Chandigarh - 160062