ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: getting error with startofbiz
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:49:13 GMT
since I am using OOTB and it has always worked.
then the OOTB by default (startofbiz.bat)
since I can do a .\ant run,
I am not going to put any energy into why it does not work.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Raj Saini sent the following on 12/12/2010 10:06 PM: