ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Ofbiz integration with phone or Call centre device
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:46:17 GMT
the Asterisk system is used so the personnel can have extensions and be
remote. I hire people to work from their homes.
when they log in to ofbiz the Sip component activates their extension to
receive calls.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 12/11/2010 9:32 AM: