ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: OfBiz Data Model
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 17:55:45 GMT
it is best if you become familiar with how ofbiz works.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index
look under
Data Model Documents & Diagrams
and
Technical Training Videos

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Ganapathyraman Venkatraman sent the following on 12/1/2010 1:48 AM:
> Hi,
>
> Appreciate if someone can guide me to get access to the schema dump of OfBiz database.
 I am on to bringing up OfBiz instance in my m/c.  Thanks ahead...

> Regards,
> G.Raman
> Senior Technical Director
> Sword Global India Pvt Ltd.
> 5th Floor, Arihant Nitco Park, 90, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004,
India
> m  +91 95000 53613
> t    +91 44 6636 3650
> e   ganapathyraman.venkatraman@sword-in.com
> www.sword-group.com<http://www.sword-group.com/>

of this message and any attachments contained in it.