ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shereen <sheri_ash...@hotmail.com>
Subject form action buttons
Date Sat, 01 Jan 2011 16:11:28 GMT

Hi all
I want to make buttons in my form and when each button is pressed a
different action takes place
like in html and freemarker and other languages
I want  to know how specify a javascript action for a button and where to
write it and how to specify its path
I've seen the attributes "parameter-name" and "action" and "attribute-name"
I think action is for javascript action
I don't know how to use them.
can anyone give me any example or specify an forms.xml file in ofbiz that
uses this technique actually I\ve done this many times but through the
freemarker
now I want to do this through the regular xml forms that are widely used in
ofbiz

Thanks a lot for any help