ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shereen <sheri_ash...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: comparing two dates using use-when
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 07:44:12 GMT

It seem I don't have enough infoirmation about use-when attribute. does
anyone have?
everything goes right when I use it to check if something is null or not but
when I do further checking it deosn't go right
the use-when is widely used in ofbiz to check if something is null or not or
the map in the conext is null or not
but what I want to do now is to check if the productStatus equals certain
value or not and the checking always gives me negative answer
something strange happens as well
<form name="EditProduct" type="single" target="updateProduct" title=""
default-map-name="product"
        header-row-style="header-row" default-table-style="basic-table">
        <actions>
       <set field="productStatus"
from-field="product.productStatusId"></set>
        </actions>
when I go to print the productStatus it doesn't print the status it's not
null but prints nothing on the screen I put the actions before alt-target
because I'll need it to decide which target shall i go to.
Am I putting the actions in a wrong place?
does anyone have any suggestion to use different submit buttons and
different targets based on product status?