ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Santosh Singh <santoshs.ind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Product Status?
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 12:32:14 GMT
*Hi *Shereen,

I think that you created the product from,
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/catalog/control/main
page.

But, It is better create from inside of an category.
Because it asks for 'Primary Category', in the form which is
essential key for association.

Secondly you may give *Introduction Date* hard coded and future
date like (today's date+10 day) and later it may be updated by another
person like  admin or so.

By the way by using future date  in *Introduction Date
*'2010-11-25 17:14:21.140' .
It shows
'Not Yet Available'
means  product is not available for sale.
your product is being created and it may be searched from
search catalog with 'all option like '
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8080/ecommerce/control/keywordsearch/~VIEW_SIZE=10/~VIEW_INDEX=3/~clearSearch=N;jsessionid=15DDE256851D8C0778A4A6702369F0FF.jvm1by

*Sincerely Yours,

Santosh Singh.**