ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Product Customizations
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 13:49:52 GMT
You have a good point

The simplest is to use the InventoryItemAttribute
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=InventoryItemAttribute&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0
you will have to add code to deal with the InventoryItemAttribute.

the Direction I took was more complicated.
I added a GoodIdentification to the InventoryItem
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/ViewRelations?entityName=InventoryItem
This requires a lot of changes related to GoodIdentification current code,.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Naveen Poddar sent the following on 11/8/2010 10:26 PM: