ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "James Lawton" <jam...@tofinosoftware.com>
Subject RE: How to remove gift section from Order
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 02:20:31 GMT
OK - looks like I found it...to remove the gift messages pieces

I had to comment out a section (lines 504 to 526) in:
applications\order\webapp\ordermgr\order\ordershippinginfo.ftl

and lines 187 to 197 in:
applications\order\webpp\ordermgr\entry\optionsettings.ftl

Is there any reason to suppose that these changes will have an impact
anywhere else?

I don't believe so, but still being very new to Ofbiz I wanted to check

Thanks
James

-----Original Message-----
From: James Lawton [mailto:jamesl@tofinosoftware.com]
Sent: November-15-10 8:09 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to remove gift section from Order

Thanks for the link - this seems to be where the validation of the gift
cards is controlled as opposed to controlling whether to display the option
of accepting gift cards which I think I found.

Still digging to see where the "Gift MEssage" information in the Shipping
information section comes from...I was hoping it was configuration as
opposed to screen design...

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks
James