ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Kapil garg <gargka...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Issues Creating Entities in Ofbiz from existing Schema
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:47:41 GMT

Sure Adrian
Appreciate your reply.
My question was while creating entity-group.xml file what is the entity name I need to give?
Does it map to some table name. IF I do create this file with entity attribute then what do
I need to put in entity-model.xml file for this entity?

Kapil Garg

> Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 08:29:37 -0700
> From: adrian.crum@yahoo.com
> Subject: RE: Issues Creating Entities in Ofbiz from existing Schema
> To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
>
> You are asking a lot of questions, and they can all be answered, but it might be best
to answer them one at a time.

> I thought you were trying to connect OFBiz to an external database - and my instructions
will do that. Once you have that working, we can move on to the other questions.