ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Tremal <relic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modify the "Did You Know?" screenlet content
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:53:04 GMT

Ok BJ. BTW, tomorrow I would like update two pages from the wiki about
"Promotions" and "Examples". I hope there are no problems. I believe it's
interesting for a NEWS Module too.

Thanks

2010/10/20 BJ Freeman [via OFBiz] <
ml-node+3004025-478159990-160880@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3004025-478159990-160880@n4.nabble.com>