ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Naveen Kumar <naveen.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ecommerce - Browse Categories
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:06:15 GMT
Hi Freeman,

I'd like to add a css class, say "active" to the current active category so
as to highlight it to the user that he is in that particular category.

For example, if the user is browsing through widgets, I'd like the widgets
category link to be shown in a blue background and white text (or simply I'd
like to add a class called "active" to the widgets category). How can I know
that if a category is the current category so that I can add a css class to
it using ftl?

Regards,
Naveen.