ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Carsten Schinzer <c.schin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: SOLVED getEntityFieldType(GenericDelegator.java:555) June 10th nightly builds localpostnew
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:57:05 GMT
Well, so possibly a mistake in the documents as the multitenant datasources
would be defined in the config file placed on data/... (as mentioned above).
Using your aproach, I would be using the entityengine.xml to define any
datasource required?

Then for data loading: How do I address a certain datasource?

I had the idea to use defined readers like e.g.
    <entity-data-reader name="ext-tenant1"/>

and define those readers only for the respective data sources.

Does that make sense?
Thanks for the tip!
I'll play around a little with this idea.

Just one last question: What is the dedicated TenantDatasources.xml file
then used for at all? To map the datasource to the respective tenant logins?
Because irritatingly, this file also references jdbcUri, jdbcUsername and
jdbcPassword. But all that I would have specified in entityengine.xml as
well.

Well, it looks like I'd update some documents once I found my way through
this. Stay tuned :)

Regards

Carsten

--