ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: SOLVED getEntityFieldType(GenericDelegator.java:555) June 10th nightly builds localpostnew
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:41:55 GMT
I had a 9.04 and upgraded to  10.4 but copied my 9.04 entityengine.xml
so it was missing the tenant group.
Guess I did not make that clear when I said I made myself look foolish.
=========================

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Scott Gray sent the following on 10/21/2010 1:50 AM:
> OOTB in 10.04 the delegator definition looks like this:
>      <delegator name="default" entity-model-reader="main" entity-group-reader="main"
entity-eca-reader="main" distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">
>          <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localderby"/>
>          <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap" datasource-name="localderbyolap"/>
>          <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.tenant" datasource-name="localderbytenant"/>
>      </delegator>
>
> Your one appears to be missing the last group-map for org.ofbiz.tenant and I'm guessing
that is the problem.  I have no idea why you and BJ were missing that entry though, it was
there before 10.04 existed.