ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Why doesn't the wiki properly render IE?
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:39:36 GMT
The real question is why  does not IE render the Wiki.
answer:
MS love to put in their version that works with Their webserver.
They do not Conform to the W3C rules.
so special CSS has to be added each time a new version of IE comes out.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Mike Z sent the following on 10/15/2010 8:23 AM: