ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Advice wether to use workflow engine
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:49:40 GMT
follow the change status you will have to customize.
you will have to add statuses and the roles and or permisission of the
people that can change statuses.

there was a discussion on Workflow and xpdl on the mailing list in the
last 30 days. go the mailing list link from the main page and look for
archive, or you can use google to search for parameters like
ofbiz workflow xpdl

Note about time, ofbiz takes years to learn, you may have to look for
someone experienced that you can consult with or contract out the work
you need done.