ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: James
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 14:32:15 GMT
basically ofbiz will only work with one email account as it setup.
So if you have many email accounts that are needed then james can be
configure to receive all these accounts and funnel then into one account.
I Still use MCA to route emails to other services like shippers
notification, Inventory updates from suppliers.

and IN my case I use it for multiple domains
It also provides the outgoing mail server without using someone else's
so you have your domain in the email instead of gmail or such.
though this last can be gotten from other services it is nice not to
have to pay for it.

Finally Since I provide POP3 and Imap service to email clients as well
it just makes it easier to handle emails in one place.

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 10/7/2010 7:22 AM: