ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: more than one unit of measue fo the same product: advice requested.
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 18:37:12 GMT
Ok so your talking about receiving different UOM like from different
suppliers but you want one UOM to sell.
That seems to be something to setup per supplier and use the normal
conversions available now.
Unless you expect to get different UOM from the same supplier, in which
case I can see your point.
However while doing this Please leave some room to use it as the person
selling wants to have different UOM to sell as Finished goods, so code
can be added to generated the Virtual/variants products and pricing.
so a link from your new UOM would have a reference to the UomConversion
entity for you price variance.
Hans Bakker sent the following on 10/2/2010 7:54 PM: