ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: more than one unit of measue fo the same product: advice requested.
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 17:21:10 GMT
Yes also like a Feed store will have boxes, Sacks, and loose feed.
I used the multiple pricing model for the Uom Measure
in the product screen made it allow multiple UOM.

added to the code that converts from what is received in inventory to
what is sold so it walks through the Uom. for instance a feed store
Receives feed in Bulk and then sacks it as inventory is required.
The Inventory levels have to be checked  to see how many in a product
run to generate to sack up the grain. This Triggers an Seca.

I think a nice touch would be that the could generates the product data
to show up in orders, based on the Uoms that were generated for the
products. it would follow the same model for inventory levels on the
orderentry and Ecommerce

Hans Bakker sent the following on 10/2/2010 4:29 AM: