ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Jain <ankit.j...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: want to know if any validation exists
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 12:07:36 GMT
  Hello Soumya,

You can handle it by two ways :

1) Add a check in the service if the End Date is greater then Start Date
then throw an error message.

2) You can also handle it by JavaScript, if the dates are not correct
and restrict user to submit.  I had updated a patch which is doing
something like this, you can refer it.

Thanks&  Regards:
Ankit Jain
Enterprise Software Developer