ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Many suppliers for product, the customer selects the necessary supplier
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 06:08:42 GMT
I am aware how the cart is used since it was a set method, it is pretty
clear that it was not referencing a cart from ecommerce.
However that was not  what I was talking about.
so I will  bow out and let you take this.

Scott Gray sent the following on 9/30/2010 6:38 PM:

> You're not reading the code properly.  The cart in this service is a newly created cart
for the purpose of creating the drop ship purchase order, it has nothing to do with the sales
order.

> Regards
> Scott
>
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> On 1/10/2010, at 2:26 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:
>

>> from checkCreateDropShipPurchaseOrders which is trigger from storeOrder
>>
>>                              // the shipping address is the one of the customer
>> cart.setShippingContactMechId(shipGroup.getString("contactMechId"));
>>
>> Since the ECA is triggered on return should not the info be gotten from the orderID?
>>

>> Scott Gray sent the following on 9/30/2010 6:00 PM:
>>> Focus on understanding what the validation errors are telling you, the service
that creates the drop ship purchase orders does not use or require a shopping cart for the
sales order.  Somewhere you have not persisted all the data that ofbiz needs to create the
purchase order.

>>> Regards
>>> Scott

OFBiz data