ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Many suppliers for product, the customer selects the necessary supplier
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 01:26:06 GMT

from checkCreateDropShipPurchaseOrders which is trigger from storeOrder

                              // the shipping address is the one of the
customer

cart.setShippingContactMechId(shipGroup.getString("contactMechId"));

Since the ECA is triggered on return should not the info be gotten from
the orderID?

Scott Gray sent the following on 9/30/2010 6:00 PM:
> Focus on understanding what the validation errors are telling you, the service that creates
the drop ship purchase orders does not use or require a shopping cart for the sales order.
 Somewhere you have not persisted all the data that ofbiz needs to create the purchase order.