ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: SSL certificates for the OFBiz demo domains
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 19:46:47 GMT
BTW I just tried. This not work (yet) in France: keep asking for a state province, we have
none in France (I have asked as they
suggest) :/

Newermind:  it's out of subject

Jacques

From: "Sam Hamilton" <sam@sh81.com>
> No - just the usual error messages you would expect to see if it were the self signed
cert we currently have installed in the demo
> box.
>

> On 21 Oct 2010, at 20:20, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the tip Sam,
>>
>> Was the problem with Opera blocking (ie making it worst than nothing)?
>>
>> Jacques
>>

>> Sam Hamilton wrote:
>>> You don't have to pay for SSL - http://www.startssl.com/
>>> We have used them at the last company where I worked for making internal things
not error out and scare normal people - its not
>>> 100% compatible with all browsers, I remember that Opera had problems and still
errored but Firefox, Safari and Chrome were all
>>> perfect.  Sam
credit card details on the site.
everything was certainly easier before.
Regards
get good arguments, have you (please read in the issue