ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing theme context from CommonScreens.xml in a component
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:30:35 GMT
Thank you Scott.

On Fri Oct 08,2010 01:15 pm, Scott Gray wrote:
> Yes you can do some of what your are asking but you should be using the "value" attribute
instead of the "from-field" attribute in the set operation.

> What I don't think you can do out of the box is make use of the ${layoutSettings.contextPath}
variable simply because I don't think OFBiz provides such a thing.  Because the URLs provided
in the theme data already have a full path provided, the mount point for the theme isn't stored
anywhere, nor is there any guarantee that all theme resources will be stored under a single
webapp.  In tomahawk for example, some resources are stored in /images and others are stored
in /tomahawk so there is no single "contextPath".