ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shereen <sheri_ash...@hotmail.com>
Subject Questions about order statuses check and orderinfo.ftl
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2010 09:55:18 GMT

Hi All

I'm doing some customizations in the order statuses flows and I faced the
following case
I've noticed that in orderinfo.ftl it uses frequency the check
            <#if currentStatus.statusId != "ORDER_COMPLETED" &&
currentStatus.statusId != "ORDER_CANCELLED">
it checks the current status of the order that's ok but what if I want to
check for a previous state ?

for example I'm in a hold stage but I want to check what stage was before
that hold something like that
            <#elseif currentStatus.statusId == "ORDER_HOLD" &&
oldStatusId!="ORDER_APPROVED_MGR">
this gaives me exception tell me that oldStatusId is not defined I know
there's no field in order header entity called oldStatusId but this field is
saved in the order services java method the method is called setOrderStatus
How can I make use of that status?
I'd be thankful for any suggestions

Best Regards and Thanks in Advance