ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jonatan Soto <seniledemen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV separator token
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:26:55 GMT
I understand that you are referring on how I do the export. I just added a
new request mapping in the controller.xml file with a view mapping defining
the content-type as text/csv.

BTW, I found the place where the token is defined:

csvFormMacroLibrary.ftl line 23 for regular fields and line 53 for the
title. I've also removed the quotes for every field, it is located in line
20.

I suggest to get this from a properties file. When I'll have time I can
provide a patch with this if it is the interest of someone.

--
-----

Jonatan Soto