ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Discount if paid within x days - supported?
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:51:08 GMT
did not see this till after I sent my reply.

I might suggest
1) when payment for a invoice is posted check the agreements for discounts
2) apply discount as a credit to the payment as a transaction
3) do not change the invoice
4) create a statements that show the invoice with credit for timely
payment per agreement.
this covers the discount and proper audit of the invoice discount in
transactions.
Need to change the invoice screen to show any transaction payments and
credits with a balance

PS did not get to ofbiz first time this is a second send
aray sent the following on 9/21/2010 5:06 AM: