ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: working out the significance of various RoleTypes
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:28:48 GMT
Like I said most are defined and explained in the Datamodel book.
I do admit that an artifact in webtools, like the entity and services
that shows the roles and all uses(services, widget, ftl) would make it
better.
so other than the book, doing searches is the only other way, currently.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

chris snow sent the following on 9/19/2010 2:22 PM: