ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: multi tenant implementation
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:52:27 GMT
see thread:
subject: Re: One website, many stores - is it possible?
the shows a way to use a single. though it addresses ecommerce it still
works for you application.
so unless part of your criteria is to have isolated data you could
customize ofbiz per that thread.

BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

frank sent the following on 9/13/2010 4:44 PM: