ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: One website, many stores - is it possible?
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 23:42:13 GMT
the easiest would be to use multi tenant for each store with seperate
websites. there is no change to code.

then use the main website of the host (defualt delegator) to link the
other website through it.
that would take some customization.

BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

OfBizSuds sent the following on 9/9/2010 2:07 AM: