ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sam Hamilton <...@sh81.com>
Subject Re: Orphan DocBook Pages?
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 16:15:10 GMT
Can anyone tell me or point me in the direction of how the DocBooks are
setup in OFBiz - master config file or something similar would be
perfect so I can understand how all the help pages come together?

I can see the {app}/documents folders and in most cases there also is
{app}/data/helpdata folder containing more pages.

Is there a specific reason why there is not a /data/helpdata folder in
framework for framework specific helpdocs?

Thanks
Sam