ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Confluence Space Merge
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 10:15:20 GMT
I do a lot of google to find things.
what i find is that unless I am pretty close the hits do no show up in
the first few pages. and I am amazed of the pages I don't find in google
from the wiki. They get posted in the ML or I stumble on them by mistake.

google SEO has changed over the years.
the main key to getting ranking is page modification.
or Adding content.

to answer your question, if Docbooks can run on apache httpd, then it is
a simple script to copy what is in the svn to website, like we use to
do,  and still do for DTD's (xsd).

=========================
BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Sam Hamilton sent the following on 9/2/2010 12:22 AM:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have been thinking about this indexing problem - do you think its possible to build
something like http://help.eclipse.org/ but at http://ofbiz.apache.org/help/ or suitable location
outside the demo sites - I still think that google is having too hard a time getting into
the demos? I am right in assuming that the eclipse help site is built on DocBook?

> We could replicate DocBook files between the two locations so that both a locally installed
OFBiz user and someone googling for some information have it at their finger tips?

> Sam

ofbiz.

PM:

Confluence has been