ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>
Subject RE: Ofbiz WorkFlow Engine
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:44:33 GMT
Bug, now fixed. Please update the source code and rebuild.

Good luck,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2010-09-16四的 16:16 +0530,Deepa Priolkar写道:
> Hi Shi,
>

> I have build the sample.process zip file. But it does not have the productdefination.xml
file. I am totally new to Maven script, I am using the same script which you had provided
not sure how to edit that file to add the productdefination.xml

> As of now it has only
>
> Pom.xml
>
> Pom.properties
>
> MANIFEST.MF
>
> OfBizJBPMSample.class
>

> If I try to upload the same zip I am getting error, Please advice.
>
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://jbpm/widget/JbpmScreens.xml#uploadProcess]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at location [component://jbpm/webapp/jbpm/WEB-INF/actions/jbpm/uploadProcess.bsh]
(Error running BSH script at [component://jbpm/webapp/jbpm/WEB-INF/actions/jbpm/uploadProcess.bsh],
line [34]: Sourced file: component://jbpm/webapp/jbpm/WEB-INF/actions/jbpm/uploadProcess.bsh
: Method Invocation upload.actionCommit : at Line: 34 : in file: component://jbpm/webapp/jbpm/WEB-INF/actions/jbpm/uploadProcess.bsh
: upload .actionCommit ( request )

> Target exception: org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException: [[ERROR] no processdefinition.xml inside
process archive]

> (Sourced file: component://jbpm/webapp/jbpm/WEB-INF/actions/jbpm/uploadProcess.bsh :
Method Invocation upload.actionCommit)) (Error running BSH script at location [component://jbpm/webapp/jbpm/WEB-INF/actions/jbpm/uploadProcess.bsh]
(Error running BSH script at [component://jbpm/webapp/jbpm/WEB-INF/actions/jbpm/uploadProcess.bsh],
line [34]: Sourced file: component://jbpm/webapp/jbpm/WEB-INF/actions/jbpm/uploadProcess.bsh
: Method Invocation upload.actionCommit : at Line: 34 : in file: component://jbpm/webapp/jbpm/WEB-INF/actions/jbpm/uploadProcess.bsh
: upload .actionCommit ( request )

> Target exception: org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException: [[ERROR] no processdefinition.xml inside
process archive]

> (Sourced file: component://jbpm/webapp/jbpm/WEB-INF/actions/jbpm/uploadProcess.bsh :
Method Invocation upload.actionCommit)))

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Deepa

I did not catch up on how to create this file..tried all the scripts but no luck..please advice.

> > Regards,
>
> > Deepa

:WARN ] SQL Error: 20000, SQLState: 42X05

> > > 2010-09-12 22:22:26,296 (JbpmCommandExecutor) [JDBCExceptionReporter.java:72
:ERROR] Table/View 'JBPM_MESSAGE' does not exist.

> > > 2010-09-12 22:22:26,296 (JbpmCommandExecutor) [JDBCExceptionReporter.java:48
:WARN ] SQL Warning: 10000, SQLState: 01J01

> > > 2010-09-12 22:22:26,296 (JbpmCommandExecutor) [JDBCExceptionReporter.java:49
:WARN ] Database 'ofbiz' not created, connection made to existing database instead.

> > > 2010-09-12 22:22:26,328 (JbpmScheduler) [JDBCExceptionReporter.java:71 :WARN
] SQL Error: 20000, SQLState: 42X05

> > > 2010-09-12 22:22:26,328 (JbpmScheduler) [JDBCExceptionReporter.java:72 :ERROR]
Table/View 'JBPM_TIMER' does not exist.

> > > 2010-09-12 22:22:26,328 (JbpmScheduler) [ SchedulerSession.java:86 :ERROR]
org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query using iterate

> > > 2010-09-12 22:22:26,328 (JbpmCommandExecutor) [CommandExecutorThread.java:88
:ERROR] org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query using iterate

> > > 2010-09-12 22:22:26,328 (JbpmScheduler) [ SchedulerThread.java:79 :INFO ] runtime
exception while executing timers

> > > org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't find timers from the database
>

> > > at org.jbpm.db.

:FATAL] Could not find datasource: java:comp/env/jBPM_DS

> > > javax.naming.NamingException: Could not create resource factory instance [Root
exception is java.lang.InstantiationException: org.ofbiz.entity.datasource.GenericHelperDAO]