ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From saravanan6 <saravanan....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to automatically invoke the java file whenever ofbiz starts?...
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 06:37:41 GMT

Hi scott,

           Can u tell me abt how to register my java thread class in
ofbiz-containers.xml?

Acutually, we have 2 ofbiz containers in the ofbiz folder. which one  i want
to use?

Location1 : framework/base/config/ofbiz-container.xml
Location2 : framework/appserver/config/ofbiz-container.xml

i am new to ofbiz,,, so, plz explain your thoughts little bit easy ?

Thanks for your reply and also expecting too

Thanks & Regards,
P.SARAVANAN