ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Chatree Srichart <chatree.srich...@gmail.com>
Subject [Database Error] A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 11:42:25 GMT
I try to insert data to data base about 200 records. But I got some error
message look like database lock problem.

This is the exception:

---- exception report
Failure in findOne operation for entity [Product]:
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing
the following:
--- cause
Exception: org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException
Message: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
---- stack trace
ERROR 40XL1: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.ConcurrentLockSet.lockObject(Unknown
Source)
org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.AbstractPool.lockObject(Unknown Source)
org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.ConcurrentPool.lockObject(Unknown
Source)
org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.RowLocking2.lockRecordForRead(Unknown
Source)
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapController.lockRow(Unknown
Source)
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapController.lockRow(Unknown
Source)
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.btree.index.B2IRowLocking3.lockRowOnPage(Unknown
Source)
org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.btree.index.B2IRowLocking3._lockScanRow(Unknown
Source)

Can any one help me what I have to do for fix this?

Regards,
Chatree Srichart