ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Monisha <veerwani.moni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggest Project topics
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 17:07:01 GMT

I chose OFBiz because it seemed interesting to me...a lot of knowledge to
gain related to programming as well as other domains which i was not aware
of

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Scott Gray-2 [via OFBiz] <
ml-node+2314140-226711612-370599@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B2314140-226711612-370599@n4.nabble.com>