ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From James McGill <james.mcg...@ableengineering.com>
Subject Re: Including Category Name in Title tag on Product Details Page
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:48:18 GMT
On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 4:36 AM, Gaurav Kalia
<gaurav.kalia@techblue.co.uk>wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Right now on product details page title tag comes with store name and
> product name.
>
> Store Name | Product Name

I'm not sure what page you're referring to, but I think you're going to have
to make a View Entity to join store(s) to product(s) to categor(ies) .
Probably the view
ProductCategoryAndMember will be helpful here.

Since the Store/Catalog/Category/Product coupling is pretty loose, I also
think there is a problem with multiplicity with what you want to show.

To get the result you want, you might have to make a view to join
ProdCatalogCategory, ProductStoreCatalog, and ProductCategoryMember, and
then select on that for the product(s) and store(s) you want.

Probably there is a Groovy action before your page is rendered where you
could do this query and put it into a map that the FTL can see.

There might be an easier way, but this is one way I'd handle it.  What page
are you looking at exactly?

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ