ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Olmstead <jolmste...@gmail.com>
Subject Birt Report Formats
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:57:58 GMT
I have setup a birt report following the example application.  In the
controller file when I setup the content-type as "application/pdf" or
"application/vnd.ms-powerpoint" everything works fine.  When the
content type is "application/vnd.ms-excel" it works, but I get a
warning that the file is in a different format than what the extension
says even though the extension is .xls.  "Application/vnd.ms-word"
comes with no extension, but opens correctly if I select Word as the
application to open it in.  When content-type is "text/html" I get the
error: HTTP Status 500 - ERROR rendering error page
[/error/error.jsp], but here is the error text:
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException&#58; Error happened
while running the report.

Anyone have any content-type problems with birt like explained above?

Thanks,
Jeremy