ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Scott Gray <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Making a particular component in ofbiz non-secured
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 07:40:54 GMT
Are you talking about mounting a third party webapp wrapped in an ofbiz component?  If so then
it is up to you to configure the webapp's internal settings correctly, OFBiz won't really
have much control over it (other than mounting it into tomcat).

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

loaded as non-secured .i.e accessible via 'http://...'

> My requirement is that I wish to run a third party non-secured component(http) as it
is in ofbiz.

> Can anyone pl help me on this.
>
> Any suggestions in this regard would be of great help to us.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Swapnil Sawant

> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient
(s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information,
notify the sender and delete it from your system.