ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Scott Gray <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: About ProductFeatureCategoryAppl and ProductFeatureCatGrpAppl
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 23:45:24 GMT
Hi Miles,

I don't use it often but I believe the associations are currently pretty much only used by
the product search functionality.  If you choose to search within a given category and that
category has features associated with it then they will be displayed as selectable filtering
options on the search form.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media