ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: MySQL DB creation with demo data
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:32:35 GMT
the first is to isolate if ofbiz is causing anything by removing it from
the equation.
so do a equivalent restore of data from the machine that ofbiz resides
on to the target that MySQL resides on and time.
you can do this by saving the MySQL data of a current db that has ofbiz
structure and data then loading like above to the db on the target machine.
That give you a bench mark of the DB by itself.

then setup ofbiz to a local db with the same setting as the remote one
and see what the load time of the db is from ofbiz.

that should give you a fair estimation where the problem is.

BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

varun bhansaly sent the following on 8/31/2010 10:10 AM: