ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Setup of ofbiz, was Unable to find ofbiz.jar file
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:47:07 GMT
for the sake of discussion lets say you have the equivalent of a nightly
build for the release, which btw you can get now, not just as a release.
what do you propose for those that decide to make use ofbiz? Mind you
the demo is running in derby.

BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Ruth Hoffman sent the following on 8/26/2010 9:40 AM: