ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: Unable to find ofbiz.jar file
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:57:51 GMT
Hi BJ:

Perhaps, but as recently as 4 months ago - one could go to the
"official" download page and get a build already packaged with the jar
files and the seed data loaded. (Personally, I don't care what that
build was called. It existed and was easy to find by following the
download links). I wrote extensively about it for some time. Then, one
day, I went to the "official" download site and lo-and-behold - things
had changed. Too bad because the fact that stuff was already packaged
and ready to go was a great selling point.

All I can say is that if I was a little surprised at the turn of events,
I can only imagine what potential users without much exposure to how
things are done here, would think.

Anyhow, it doesn't really matter.

Regards,
Ruth