ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sam Hamilton <...@sh81.com>
Subject Re: switching external content between http and https?
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 09:28:55 GMT
Sorry guys perhaps I am not being clear I was looking for a tag that
when interpreted in ftl it switches between http and https automatically

so in the ftl some tag other than ofbizUrl could be replaced and then
this image works both on http and https ftl pages

in headerHead.ftl the javascript is called from
<script type="text/javascript"
src="<@ofbizContentUrl>${StringUtil.wrapString(javaScript)}</@ofbizContentUrl>"
type="text/javascript"></script>

but this always seems to point to the ofbiz server and I want to be able
to point it to an totally different domain (think Amazon CDN that allows
http and https)

So rather than using <@ofbizContentUrl> is there another tag that just
changes between http and https?

Thanks