ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: Recurring tasks?
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:01:51 GMT
Hi Olivier:
One way to easily do this is with one or more recurring Service(s). I'm
not sure where the Wiki documentation lives, but the information on how
to do this is on the Wiki somewhere. Adrian Crum authored a very nice
write up on temporal expressions and how to use calendar events and set
up recurring jobs. Not sure about the notifications...you may need to
add some code to do that.

Regards,
Ruth Hoffman