ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Purchase Order emails
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 23:12:03 GMT
in general, the business logic for purchase orders is different from
sales orders.
the default way ofbiz is setup purchase orders are based on stock
levels. There is a flag for drop ship that changes this but only created
the PO not emails itself.
also you want this to happen only after an sales order is approved, not
when it is created.
to create a email for PO just follow the data for sales order emails in
the demo data.
then you can put in an SECA to trigger on the service that create the
purchase order.

Rene Scheibe sent the following on 8/10/2010 3:39 PM: