ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: authorize.net configuration
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 06:20:11 GMT
Anurag,

Path to your keystore will depend what is configured in your Tomcat SSL
Connector. You can check this in the ofbiz-container.xml file in
${ofbiz.home}/framework/base/config folder.

In the past, I observed that certificates imported in the ofbizssl.jks
did not work. Therefore, you may need to import certificates in your JDK
keystore which is somewhere in the JRE.

Thanks,

Raj