ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building a New Website Using "ecommerce"
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 14:03:57 GMT
I found setting up the PartyRelationship through UI a bit tricky. I am
not suggesting that UI is not good, but I could not grasp it well. I
suggest that you look into the PartyReltionship demo data and create it
through entityengine xml. This will give you the idea how they are setup
and then you will be able to use the UI.

Thanks,

Raj